Industry Templates, LLC helps companies grow, get organized, and develop their processes.
Our current project is publishing the JIRA Strategy Admin Workbook, by Rachel Wright.
Head on over to jirastrategy.com for more information on the book, worksheets, templates, and materials.
About the Workbook
Are you a part-time Administrator who helps out with JIRA in addition to your “official” role? A full-time Administrator for JIRA or the Atlassian product suite? A Project Manager, Business Analyst, or other team member, who relies on JIRA? A Systems or Database Administrator who supports company tools?
The JIRA Strategy Admin Workbook will save you time, money and frustration. This book is different – it’s not documentation. It’s recommendations from years of cleaning up horrible JIRA configurations!
This workbook shows you:
- actions for a well-planned implementation,
- simple ways to streamline administration,
- how to audit and clean up the application,
- ways to maintain and extend JIRA,
- how to create repeatable procedures, and
- how to stay out of the “JIRA swamp”.
This workbook contains:
- 151 recommendations to help you set up, clean up, and maintain JIRA
- 50 worksheets, plus additional templates, code snippets, and wording samples to help you establish and streamline vital processes
- 32 real examples of problems to avoid
- Best practices and dos and don’ts for each administrative area
- The top 8 mistakes I made as an administrator
- Content not available anywhere else